David Archuleta “Forevermore” track list and album cover – released!

You may also like...

18 Responses

1. Trish says:

I love it! and Wherever you Are is on it. Thanks goodness! what does minus one mean?

2. Judie Miller says:

Already pre-ordered the album. Can’t wait for delivery.

3. the album is under Ivory Music & Video NOT Sony Music

4. violet says:

Yes – I’m in the US and preordered a couple of CDs via Astrovision’s listing on Multiply. And new this week – there is a way for fans in many countries to get the CD with lower shipping – Amazon and WOWHD (I preordered another at WOWHD as a gift).

BTW – if anyone wants to follow David, his twitter ID is DavidArchie and sometimes he replies to a few fans (at least until his mission). And during his mission we hope David or a family members might post updates on twitter for fans.

And BTW – the preorder cards sold/autographed in the Philippines had logos for both Ivory and Sony on them. And Ivory’s site says they are the sole distributor of Sony music and video in the Philippines.

• markpere2010 says:

Thanks for clearing that up! Actually, I’ve really been wondering for quite some time now what will happen to David’s online accounts when he goes on a mission. I’ve heard that missionaries will have Internet access once a week but that is only to keep in touch with their friends and family, I suppose.

5. Muzickero says:

Actually, I am listening to his single Forevermore as I am typing my comment and it’s just an awesome song. He’s more than an Idol to me.

6. Indra says:

When I can Download All this song ??? , but free version…

7. Devina Tiara says:

not available in indonesia??

8. Marie says:

I am loving the Forevermore album! Love his version of Nandito Ako and Rainbow. For those who can’t get it in US, 4shared.com has it.

1. April 1, 2012

[...] David Archuleta ‘Forevermore’ track list and album cover – released! – March 9, 2012 [...]