June 2013 Architecture Board Exam Results
Congratulations to the country’s 901 new architects! The Professional Regulation Commission released the results of the June 2013 Architecture Licensure Exam early Friday night. A total of 1,767 candidates took the exam, which constitutes a passing rate of 46.8%. The examination was held in Manila last June 7 and 9. Check out the passing rate of each schools in this link.
The date and venue for the oath-taking ceremony of the new successful examinees will be announced at a later date. The Board of Architecture was chaired by Rolando L. Cordero with Yolanda D. Reyes and Fidel Jose R. Siapno as members.
Registration for the issuance of IDs and Certificate of Registration will be from June 25 to 27. Successful examinees must personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The following are the requirements:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 1 passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
4. Two sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
5. An Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Below are the top ten exam qualifiers. Click this link to see the complete list of June 2013 architecture licensure exam passers.