Mandaluyong City mayor Bunhur Abalos (son of disgraced ex COMELEC Chair Benjamin “Hamburjer” Abalos of ZTE deal fame) created a stir last week when he ordered the removal of sexy male Bench underwear billboards featuring players of the Philippine rugby team (aka The Volcanoes) along EDSA Guadalupe.
It’s only been a week, but a number of companies are already eying that advertising space. Keep in mind that these companies already have product endorsers!
6. Vice President Jejomar Binay for Met-Tathione
“I’m glad I’ve Met. Ang puti-puti ko na!”
5. Former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo for Growee for Adults
“Iba na ang (matandang) tumatangkad!” (apologies to Star margarine)
4. President Noynoy Aquino for Svenson Hair Clinic
“Stop your hair loss – NOW!”
3. Albie Casino and Andi Eigenmann for 101 Condoms
“Bago ang bakbakan, isipin ang kinabukasan!”
2. Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte for Winning boxing gloves
“Sa mga kamao kong ito, walang makakatalo!”
1. MMDA Chair Francis Tolentino, Valenzuela mayor Sherwin Gatchalian, and Mandaluyong mayor Benhur Abalos for Bench men underwear
“Because we can bare it all, too!”