While most of the country is fixated yesterday afternoon in the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona (where the accused himself took the witness stand), the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the list of passers in the May 2012 Certified Public Accountant licensure examinations. A total of 1,995 out of 5,315 examinees passed the board exam. The PRC made this announcement two days after the last day of examinations. The list of May 2012 CPA Board exam passers can be accessed here. .
The Board of Accountancy is composed of the following: Atty. Eugene T. Mateo as Chairman and Luis A. Cañete, Dr. Rufo R. Mendoza (inhibited), and Jose S. Tayag, Jr. as members. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The issuance of Professional IDs will be on June 4 to 8, 2012.
1. duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
4. 2 pieces 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
5. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
They should also pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and the Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015. Meanwhile, the PRC is yet to announce the date and venue for the oath-taking of the country’s new accountants.
May 2012 CPA Licensure Exams Top Ten Passers:
1. Manuel Buensuceso Jr. – San Beda College (94.86%)
2. Kathrine Rosa Catindig – University of Santo Tomas (94.43%)
3. Grabe Albunian – Technological Institute of the Philippines (TIP) – Manila (93.00%)
4. Gianna Tan Chua – University of San Carlos (92.57%)
Monique Kris Villaflor – TIP – Manila (92.57%)
5. Richard Lei Canete – Eastern Visayas State University – Tacloban (92.43%)
Bonvin Go Nuqui – De La Salle University – Manila (92.43%)
6. Benson Pabiona Kotah – Chiang Kai Shek College (92.14%)
Rowell Marasigan – Rizal Technological University (92.14%)
7. Kenneth Jefferson Uy – University of San Carlos (92.00%)
8. Jessica Jean Gandeza – UP Diliman (91.86%)
9. Sherald Winchel Ang – University of the Immaculate Conception Davao (91.71%)
Edmond Emperio – University of San Jose – Recoletos (91.71%)
10. Shearilynn Lim Go – University of San Carlos (91.57%)
Raymund Tinamisan – Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation – Lucena City (91.57%)