I welcome 2016 with much hope and optimism. The year 2015 was a very memorable one for me in all aspects of life. It began with a short stint at Radyo Veritas 846 as their social media staff during Pope Francis’ Apostolic Visit to the country. After a few months, I eventually became part of two public universities in Manila. In between, there’s my work for The Filipino Scribe as well as numerous speaking engagements.
At this point, let me use this opportunity to say thank you to the following:
1) To all readers of The Filipino Scribe! Maraming salamat sa patuloy ninyong pagsuporta. Also, thanks to ANSA East Asia and the Pacific, De La Salle University, and Bloggys – Philippine Blogging Awards for the recognitions.
3) To all my students – There’s no higher honor than having the chance to share knowledge to the younger generation. I am wishing you all the best for your studies!
4) To my ever loyal friends – Thank you so much not just for our fun times together but also for all those instances when you willingly gave me your time and attention. Hope you’ll always be my cheerleaders! smile emoticon
5) Crushes, romantic interests, and those in-between – Thank you for serving as my inspirations.
Just like in the previous years, we have below a run-down of the ten most viewed blog posts from the past year:
9) SOFTDRINKS PA MORE | Video of HS students having fun in the classroom goes viral
WHAT’S UP FOR THIS YEAR?
I am expecting 2016 to be a year full of opportunities, perhaps even positive life changing events! First of all, The Filipino Scribe will be having its fifth year anniversary by March. I have a lot of ideas about how I can celebrate that and this early, I am already excited. Who knows, the website may earn more recognitions along the way!
Being an election year, expect The Filipino Scribe to have more election-related articles most likely in coordination with other parties as well as the candidates themselves.
Of course, I am also hoping to finish my master’s thesis in history before this year ends. Since I finally have a topic to work on, the next step is to have the time, focus, and resources to get the job done.
Lastly, I’ve been vocal about wanting to have a significant other. Will I be blessed as well on that regard? 😛