The Department of Education (DepEd) is conducting its second Virtual In-Service Training (VINSET) this week, from August 30 to September 3, 2021. To compel teachers to watch all the sessions religiously, there are “quizzes” for each one that they must answer to be able to get a certificate as the five-day program ends.
The Filipino Scribe will be providing the answers for all quizzes given during September 3, 2021, the fifth and final day of VINSET 2.0. This is for the benefit of teachers who are having difficulties accessing DepEd’s website. Of the three sessions set for September 3, two will require a so-called “exit quiz.”
Exit Quiz #1: Iskul Bubuli: Cyberbullying issues and concerns
1) Bullied, bystander, bully
2) All of the above
3) True – Cyberbullying subjects the victim to a lengthier ordeal than in-person bullying.
4) All of the above – Which of these is the reason that people cyberbully?
5) Don’t do anything about it – Which of these is NOT the correct way to end cyberbullying?
Exit Quiz #2: Video Editing Applications 101
1) It is a short clip found in the last part of the video lesson where you put your credits. – CBB
2) It is a short clip usually 15-30 seconds found in the beginning of the video lesson. – OBB
3) It is a type of video editing where the video editor adds all the elements to create an organize video. – Master editing
4) It is a type of video editing where the video editor removes the director’s cue. – Offline editing
5) It is the type of camera shot where the subject’s smallest details are closely seen. – Extreme close-up
FINAL EXIT QUIZ:
The final exit quiz contains items from the numerous exit quizzes given during the five-day virtual INSET. For each attempt, there are five items that teachers should be able to answer perfectly to get the certificate of recognition. There’s a time limit of fifteen minutes per attempt.
The set of questions are randomized after each attempt, so better be ready with the answer keys from the previous exit quizzes. It took this writer four attempts before he was able to get the certificate. Below are some of the questions that appeared during his attempts:
1) It contains all the controls and components you can add to your app? – PALETTE
2) What is the main goal of Radio-based Instruction? – To deliver lessons to far-flung areas
3) It is the type of camera shot where the subject’s smallest details are closely seen. – Extreme close-up
4) How can you save your work or progress in Adobe Spark? – Don’t do anything, it saves automatically
5) Nancy is using the App Inventor. She wants to remove a block. What is the proper way to delete a block from the Viewer.
– Trash/garbage bin
6) Game-based learning is meant to use games for learning
7) What is the official name for the dog-like mascot of GIMP? – Wilbur
8) Which of these is NOT the correct way to end cyberbullying? – Do not do anything