It is impossible to imagine student life without term papers, theses, and the like. Professors routinely give those requirements not just to assess students’ writing skills. It is also an instrument in gauging students’ analytic and research skills.
However, one nagging problem is that these papers usually do not undergo basic proofreading and copyediting. A student may have a lot of ideas in mind, but if he/she is not able to express these thoughts using the right words and in a coherent and logical manner, then nothing will happen.
The Filipino Scribe (TFS) Editing Service is here to help students deal with their proofreading and editing concerns.
Run by an award-winning blogger and online journalist (know more about the lead editor here), TFS offers both students and working professionals high quality editing service at reasonable rates.
1. Interested parties may send an email at email@example.com or use the contact form in this link for their inquiries.
2. To get a more specific response, please attach in your email the paper/thesis you want us to work on.
3. Please be clear about the deadline. Giving the editors a week to work is the most ideal.
4. Also, please be sure to discuss with us the extent of work we have to do. Remember, proofreading and content editing are NOT the same.
5. A certification can also be given upon request.