Stay trendy this 2016 with Urban Generation
With 2016 now in full swing and with the Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this is a good time to shop for new clothes, accessories, and footwear. And for shoppers who want to buy more given their limited budget, Urban Generation should be included in their list of must-visit stores.
With shops in Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, and Laguna, Urban Generation takes pride in describing itself as “the ultimate destination for best buys of trendy and fashionable outfits, apparels, footwear.” The store’s current endorsers are Kapuso stars Bea Binene and Sofia Andres.
Curiously, Urban Generation is also among the first companies to have Alden Richards as an endorser – years before he achieved immense popularity as the “Pambansang Bae” in tandem with Maine Mendoza.
So, why should you seriously consider visiting an Urban Generation outlet soon? Here are three reasons:
1) As mentioned above, having a limited budget will not preclude you from being able to buy many high quality items from them. For example, when The Filipino Scribe together with other bloggers were invited to buy any items we wish as long as it doesn’t exceed P1000, I was able to buy two long-sleeved polos, three undergarments, a pair of socks, and rubber slippers. Sulit na sulit!
3) To be honest, shopping in Urban Generation feels like shopping in your typical tiangge or in Baclaran, Divisoria, or Greenhills because the products are sold at really low prices. And think about this: you can enjoy that without the hassle of asking for bargains or having to get trapped in the middle of huge crowds!
* Avenida Manila – 616 Rizal Avenue, Manila
* Silang Cavite – 9076 Gov.s Drive Barangay Bulihan , Silang Cavite
* Rosario Cavite– 841 A-1 Gen. Trias Drive Poblacion, Rosario Cavite
* Calamba Laguna – 3245 B1 -J.P. Rizal St. Barangay 1, Calamba
* Malolos Bulacan– 3460 M. Crisostomo St., Brgy. San Vicente St., Malolos Bulacan