Hollywood superstar Zac Efron will be meeting his Filipino fans in an exclusive event to be held in SM Mall of Asia Arena on September 29. Labeled by organizer Penshoppe as a “fan conference,” Efron will be formally introduced as the newest addition to the clothing line’s growing list of international endorsers during the event.
Efron’s visit to the Philippines has been widely anticipated since his endorsement deal with Penshoppe was announced last April. The hunk actor joined the ranks of fellow Hollywood celebrity Ian Somerhalder, Thai heartthrob Mario Maurer, and Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick as part of the so-called Penshoppe All Stars. Through the ambitious campaign, Penshoppe is reintroducing itself “as a Filipino brand proudly worn by some of the world’s most sought-after stars.”
Efron’s Filipino fans will have the chance to see their idol in person by joining a special promo by Penshoppe. Keep in mind that the promo will only run till September 23 or until passes last. Gates will open at 6PM.
PENSHOPPE FANCON 2012 starring ZAC EFRON
FAN CONFERENCE PROMO MECHANICS
- Get a free PENSHOPPE Fancon 2012 pass for every single-receipt purchasewith the corresponding amounts:
- VIP Tickets – SOLD OUT
- P3,500 – P4,999 single-receipt purchase – 1 Patron pass
- P2,500 – P3,499 single-receipt purchase – 1 Lower Box pass
- P1,200 – P2,499 single-receipt purchase – 1 Upper Box pass
- P800 – P1,199 single-receipt purchase – 1 General Admission pass
2. Promo is valid in the following PENSHOPPE boutiques only. Receipts from other PENSHOPPE boutiques will not be honored.
1) SM Mall of Asia
2) SM Megamall
3) Ayala Trinoma
4) SM North EDSA (Main Mall)
5) SM Pampanga
6) SM Baguio
7) SM Lucena
8) SM Batangas
9) SM Cebu
10) SM Iloilo
11) SM Davao
12) SM Cagayan de Oro
14) SM Fairview – CLOSED FOR RENOVATION
15) SM San Lazaro
16) Robinsons Ermita
18) Festival Mall Alabang
19) SM Marikina
20) SM Manila
22) SM Southmall
23) Lucky Chinatown Mall
24) Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall
- Promo will start September 1-23, 2012 or until passes last.
- Once a customer reaches the purchase requirement for her desired ticket category, he/she must present her receipt to the staff. Staff will then validate the receipt and give the customer a Fan Conference voucher.
- Store manager/staff will sign the voucher along with purchase date to make it valid.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in the same boutique where purchase was made.
- Only receipts for purchases made during the promo period will be honored.
- For control purposes, customers need to fill up a registration form at the store.
- A combination of passes per receipt is allowed. For example, if a customer purchases P5,000 worth of items, the customer can choose to claim 1 VIP ticket (P5,000) / 2 Lower Box tickets (worth P2,500 x 2 = P5,000) / 4 Upper Box tickets (P1,200 x 4 = P4,800) / 6 General Admission tickets (P800 x 6 = P4,800). They can also claim a combination of different seat categories as long as the total amount of vouchers correspond to the total purchase on the receipt. For example, a P5,000 purchase also entitles the customer to 1 Lower Box ticket and 2 Upper Box tickets (P2,500 + P1,200 + P1,200 = P4,900).
- To redeem the ticket, customer must present his/her voucher in any SM Tickets branch nationwide. SM Tickets staff will claim the voucher in exchange for the actual event ticket. SM Tickets is located in all SM Cinemas nationwide; list of SM Tickets outlets can be found on the SM Tickets website.
- Ticket redemption period in SM Tickets is from September 1 – September 23, 2012. They will not be able to enter the event if they do not have the actual ticket.
- All ticket categories are free seating.
- Any vouchers/tickets which are not claimed within the redemption period will be forfeited in favor of PENSHOPPE, with the approval of DTI.
- Vouchers/tickets are not for sale and are not convertible to cash.
- Vouchers/tickets are transferrable.