My five realizations on Noynoy Aquino’s “unflattering” viral photo
In case you have not seen it yet, an “awful but genuine” (as veteran journalist Raissa Robles wrote in her blog) office photo of President Benigno Aquino III has been circulating around the Internet the past few days. This photo has triggered questions about the president’s work ethic (why are there very few papers on his table, some ask) and smoking habits. Here are some of my realizations based on this picture:
1) My office work station is much more cluttered than the President’s table.
2) Someone has to recommend an effective hair-growing product to the president – NOW!
3) Oh yes, Malacanang is exempted from the smoking ban implemented by the Metro Manila Development Authority. (Are you surprised?)
4) It is very stressful to be president. Want to see a proof? Look at the lone person in the above photo. ^_^
5) The person above has dated the likes of Shalani Solidad, celebrity stylist Liz Uy, and stock broker Len Lopez. Power not only corrupts absolutely – it also warps one’s sense of handsomeness. 🙂
7 thoughts on “My five realizations on Noynoy Aquino’s “unflattering” viral photo”
fabulous! favorite ko number 5. sorry Mr. President. LOL. 😀
Thanks, Miss Helena. 🙂
Sorry na lang rin sa mga girls na nabanggit. 🙂
ang ganda ni noynoy
i agree! yay!
nice blog mark!
Thanks for the visit, Ms Pat. 🙂